Friday, December 3, 2010

"I'm a little messed up right now..." "You were never messed up"

Feeling like...... fbhjobhkbjsfsd...... I'm not sure what that is but pretty sure it would feel something like this....

How does it feel when you can't cry? Not because you're happy, but because you're just tired. Mentally.

Spoke to a friend yesterday. The conversation went from casual to deep in the span of a few seconds.

Best Moment yesterday: When I found out that a friend, who I thought considered me to be just a friend, told me that I was one of the closest friends he/she has. Keep in mind that I hadn't spoken to him/her in over 2 years.

Whe someone trust you with their deepest, most personal thoughts, without even saying "Don't tell anyone", it feels... good.

Makes fbhjobhkbjsfsd feel a lot better than she did earlier.




"I cry silently
I cry inside of me
I cry hopelessly"
Cause I know we'll never, be the same again.

Westlife - I cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....