Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whataya Want From Me ....

Just heard that song... Well I've heard it earlier but I fell in love with it recently..... <3

Feeling like..... Bullshit to be exact.... Not sure why though....

Might be because of a certain tiny hinderance to my plans to travel in December to a MUN conference with my friends.... Weeellll the hinderane is gone-ish but I'm still hungover.... I think hungover is the appropriate word.....

Sometimes I do things without realizing the potential effect it might have on people. Like Homer Simpson said (I think so... I'm not sure) I should probably think about what I'm gonna say next, and then not say it. Maybe its from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.... Or in Alice in Wonderland.... Whatever...

And anyway, the effect. That was what I wanted to focus on. I mean, I'm sure it wouldn't have affected me as much (on a good day) but yeah, I'm sorry! And all you people who've hurt me better be sorry too... :P

Those times when you're so annoyed you could slap anyone who is speaking? Oh yeah, that's where I am now....

I'm not annoyed though.... Maybe irritated.... Slightly irrittated.... And feeling like bullshit...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....