Friday, November 19, 2010

Fan Fiction

I love anime... Most of my friends know that already but I'm just "Reaffirming" the fact...

I love anime and naturally one day I googled "Prince of Tennis Fan Fiction"...

By the way, Prince of Tennis is one of my favourite animes and my favourite character from PoT would be Kaoru Kaidoh... I'll put up a picture....

I found all these Fan Fiction stories about Kaoru with 'other women' and found myself to be extremely possesive of 'my man'.... and so i decided to make my own story with me in it.... and no, Julie is not my name, nor is she me, hell, I can't play temmis to save my life! Julie is just the kind of girl I think Kaoru would like....

Oh and sorry if I haven't stuck to Kaoru's true character.... :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....