Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Day Today!

LOL!

Okay when *I* (of all people) start a post with "LOL!", you know something's wrong...

Well, this time you're wrong!! Cause nothings wrong!!!

Um... Yeah... Moving on...

Today was a nice day! I found out something *super* shocking, which I expect most people would expect me to get upset on hearing... But... Wait for it.... I'm super excited! I mean being upset or hurt didn't even occur to me!!

I hope everything works out though.... :S

I read out one of my *stories* in General Studies today.... It was *awesome*!!! I mean, not just my story (*modesty*) but the response was soooo amazing..!!! Plus, I was kinda super terrified when I started reading, as in like my voice was shaky, my knees were wobbly, I was trembling all over... But my class was like *silent* throughout my story.... And..... *sigh*... It was super cool....

Hmm.... What else...?

The only downside of today would be that one of my closest friends, totally betrayed me! I thought you would understand, traitor!!!

Uh... That was so pointless... The traitor is not gonna see this any time soon anyway.... Stupid virus on the stupid laptop....

Anyway....

♥♥♥
PS.... Yeah, true to my *true nature* there is still one thing nagging me....
"When did we stop telling each other the truth?"
                                           - Kazuki, while thinking about Azuma
                                              La Corda D'oro Primo Passo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....