Monday, October 4, 2010

When I Am With You

This is a poem I wrote recently..... Kinda thought that instead of all the depressing romance, might as well write a sweet poem... :P




A couple of years ago,



I never would have imagined


That I'd meet someone like you,


Someone who would be


The most important person


In the whole wide world.








They told me love was


A beautiful thing, a magical feeling


I just smiled, cause I hadn't ever thought


That it was so sweet, so perfect;


I'd always thought that it was very silly


And all childish, to be all out


For just one person.


I never thought that just one person


Could mean so much.








When I see you,


I know I'm exactly where I wanna be


I can't breathe, you're all I see


I know that sounds cheesy


Like a line from a romantic movie


So typical, so cliché


But I have to say it


Because its true


I can't think of anyone else


When I am with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....