Friday, October 22, 2010

20th post

I keep coming to my Dashboard and it keeps showing '19 posts'.... I don't like the number 19.... I don't know why... It seems sort of imperfect...

*shrug*

SO this one is going to be number 20... I'll probably delete this when I put up my actual 20th post....

Hmmm...

Sometimes even those people who can totally read your mind can read you wrong... Then you feel that nobody in the world knows you better than you do and that feels wonderful.... But then it kinda sucks because they think that its because of someone or something who/which is not responsible for your current state of mind.... You could always tell them what is wrong...

But sometimes you cant. Because you are upset because of someting you can't mention, something you can't be thinking about... And then it becomes your private hell, eating away at your heart and soul...

Or it can be your happy place.... Mending your broken heart, a band-aid to your cut up soul....

Whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....