Thursday, September 1, 2011

UKISS Hwaiting! and Advice...:)

UKISS new song 'Neverland' is Top Viewed on youtube.com right now!!!

And if you haven't watched it yet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0&feature=topvideos_music

Kiseop looks so amazing! and he has his own lines :) :P

Soohyun, Eli... *swoon*

And Kevin... <3 *fanning myself*

UKISS Hwaiting!

On other news...

A friend told me recently one of the best pieces of advice I've ever heard... and I quote-

"see the most important thing according to me is when you think about being in a relationship with someone, you should be able to think about doing nothing but being in your favourite place in the world, just holding hands with the person, and you should involuntarily smile at that thought :)"

Yeah, it is a little cheesy, but I can't deny that it made me smile.. :)

Anyway...

UKISS Hwaiting! (Again!)

Later..

xxx


2 comments:

  1. i hate how true that piece of advice is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I was completely happy being cranky and then that went and ruined it for me... :P

    ReplyDelete

I'm open to criticism....