Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Music

When I was talking to my best friend.... I just realized how most of my life revolves around the music I listen to.... :D

Hmm... Like right now I'm listening to Every Time I Hear Your Name by Keith Anderson... and the song is soooo "Awww!"... lol...

Then there are those songs I used to be Mad about but I barely listen to now.... Jonas Brothers and Jesse McCartney among them.... I still like them, just can't listen to the whole song anymore... Special Mention: When You Look Me in the Eyes (Jonas Brothers), Just So You Know (Jesse McCartney)...

Nickelback!!!! Far Away(<3 <3 <3), Photograph and Gotta Be Somebody... Soo many memories... :) Keep breathing, Cause I'm not leaving you anymore


I'd like to make myself believe... That planet Earth turns slowly... *sigh* Owl City.... My favourites would be Fireflies and... <3 Vanilla Twilight.... (singing Vanilla Twilight during Computer Lab... :))

Those songs I hear on the radio then google the two words I remember because I HAVE to have that song..... Officialy Yours(Craig David), Watcha Say(Jason Derulo), You in a Song....

Hm... so many more beautiful songs.... but i guess i'll update later...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....