Monday, October 29, 2012

My Dumbphone

Issuing a warning to the few who've subscribed to my blog, I've finally found the dedication and sincerity within me to download a blogger app so I will be posting slightly more often now.. :P

Emphasis on the slightly.

Wonderfully terrible morning. Woke up with someone pulling at my blanket and I swear I would have killed her except that I like the culprit. And I would have had to apologize later. If she hadn't died, rather only severely injures.

Depressing night, last night. Finally activated my internet package and went online only to see that Leeteuk's army enlistment is scheduled for today 2pm KST. And though I am a cold hearted bitch, I actually felt tears in my eyes.

Getting to the wonderful part of through morning, no classes today! Sure I spent some money texting, calling somebody, anybody to confirm but it was all worth it :)

I know I ought to be studying but I think I will go out window shopping.. :P

Later.

PS: The picture is the view from my hostel room window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm open to criticism....