Friday, December 24, 2010

Long time no see....

Been a while since I wrote. Hmm.... I went to a city I'd never been to, tried things I never thought I would, and now I'm back!

And I miss it! I miss it all so much! Just wanna go back, curl up under the not-so-soft blanket and gossip till 2 am..... So many things we didn't talk about Australia, commenting on the cute countries in FB chat is really really hard!!

Hmmmm..... Lost my Japan craze.... :\... Yes I still love anime but Korean guys are just cuter! :P

Watching this crazy show on Animax called Pretty Boys and Girls (Season2) and I love love love love Lee Chi-hoon...!!! I'll put up pics and you'll see why!!!

Doll face!! ^.^

*I do not own any of the pictures*

The second pic is taken during the show, when they were playing this game where two people had to eat this biscuit from both sides and the one who pulls away first loses.... I was super funny cuz Chi-hoon played against this other guy called Park Tae Jun.... and neither of them pulled away... :P

Maybe that was just because neither of them wanted their embarrassing pictures publicized, but still... :P

I don't wanna be spreading rumours... :P

Meanwhile.... I love love love Chi-hoon!!!! xxxx

Hmm....

Meeting new people is fun! Yeah, I know, DUH! But still, this could be one of those times where the new people I met don't just go bye bye at the end of the event..... <3

Oh and true to my nature...

I wouldn't want to fall in love. Not just yet anyway. Because it is really finite. Yeah I know how love is supposed to be infinite and last forever and all but in a different sense, its like an end. A full stop. I mean I want to live life the way I want to, do all the things I've ever ever wanted to before being tied down. And no, maybe not all relationships 'tie you down' so to speak, but yeah.... Uhm... I don't know how to explain it... It's just what I feel... I think....

And so I keep the word love restricted to using in relation to
 a. Inanimate objects
 b. Korean guys I'm never gonna meet

Will post soon...

Two new stories are on the way....

xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....we tried a lotta stuff we wudn't hav done oderwise, but I seriously can't understand ur infatuation with anime. I mean, it doesn't fit in with your character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a multidimentional personality... :) :P

    ReplyDelete

I'm open to criticism....